COVID Vaccine Update
COVID Vaccination Location & Eligibility Information
The GW MFA COVID-19 vaccine clinic is offering COVID Vaccine doses to all eligible recipients.
The GW Vaccination Clinic is located at:
949 23rd St., NW
Washington, DC 20037
Enter on 23rd street, directly across from the GW Hospital's main entrance.
Walk-In Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Eligibility Information: All individuals ages 5+ (both DC and non-DC residents) are now welcome to walk-up to our vaccination clinic.
- Ages 5 or Older: Pfizer (Pediatric Pfizer vaccine shots are currently out of stock)
- Ages 18 or Older: Johnson & Johnson (single shot)
- Boosters are available for those who qualify. We are now offering:
- Moderna booster shots for 18+
- Pfizer booster shots for 16+
- Johnson & Johnson booster shots for 18+
Please bring your ID and insurance card to your appointment. Your insurance will pay a small administration fee that we are required by law to bill, but you will not have a copay, costs share, or deductible charge resulting from this. If you have a CDC vaccination record card, please bring it with you to document receiving your additional vaccine dose.