- Graduation from an accredited program and current licensure as a PA-C or RN/APRN in the District of Columbia.
- New-to-practice APs or those without trauma and critical care experience
- Two candidates will be chosen
- Email a personal statement (letter of interest) and CV or resume to email@example.com
- After review of the above material, candidates will need to complete two letters of recommendation. At least one reference must be from a PA, NP, MD, or DO not involved in your academic program (may be a clinical preceptor). If you are currently in school or within three months of graduation, you must provide at least one academic/faculty reference.
- A link to complete a formal, on-line application through human resources will be provided in 2019
- Information sessions are available Wednesday January 30, 2019 at 6 p.m. or February 9, 2019 at 1 p.m. for 1 hour. Location is in the basement auditorium at George Washington University Hospital.
Deadlines for Applicants:
We regret to inform that we are no longer continuing the program for the year 2019-2020. The AP residency is on hold indefinitely. Please check back for updates.