In a private, confidential setting, treatment is available for all of the following conditions:
- Urinary incontinence (leaking of urine)*
- Fecal incontinence (passing of gas or stool involuntarily)
- Pelvic organ prolapse (weakening of pelvis muscles)*
- Dropping of uterus, bladder, rectum, or intestine
- Overactive bladder symptoms*
- Fistula (connection between the bladder and vagina or vaginal and rectum)
- Vaginal mesh complications
- Voiding disorders such as urinary retention
- Chronic urinary tract infections
- Pelvic pain and sexual dysfunction
- Hematuria (blood in urine)
- Complications from childbirth
These conditions are common in women and cause a significant burden if left untreated.
Our mission is to restore quality-of-life for women suffering from pelvic floor disorders, through surgical and nonsurgical treatment options.