Contact Lens Fitting, Eyeglass Prescriptions & More
Guided by an overarching mission to preserve and restore your vision, our optometrists at The GW Medical Faculty Associates are distinguished by experience, academic excellence, and a commitment to providing the best clinical outcome possible. Board certified by the National Board of Examiners in Optometry, our eye health professionals are experienced at:
- Performing Routine Eye Examinations
- Glaucoma Macular Degeneration And Diabetic Screenings
- Diagnosing And Treating Low Vision
- Performing Specialty Contact Lens Fittings
- Dispensing Contact Lenses And Prescriptions For Corrective Eyeglasses
Backed by a rich history of clinical research, our optometrists are at the forefront of research and education in the field of optometry—and knowledgeable about clinical advances in diagnosing and treating eye disease and visual disorders.
- Contact Lens Center
Visit our Contact Lens Center to learn more about our corrective contact lens and eyeglass services.
- Low Vision Center
Visit our Low Vision Center to learn more about our visual rehabilitation and optical device options if you have low vision, or your sight cannot be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, medical or surgical treatment.
- Frequently Asked Questions