Dr. Sodha has an impeccable list of credentials and is highly skilled in helping individuals improve both the health and appearance of their skin. She strives to learn about each patient’s goals so they feel confident and inspired.
Dr. Sodha has advanced education and training in many of the latest dermatology treatments and techniques and makes safe, compassionate care her top priority.
Pooja Sodha, MD, FAAD, completed her fellowship training under the world-renowned Paul M. Friedman at the Dermatology and Laser Surgery Center of Houston, Texas. She is dual board-certified in both internal medicine and dermatology after completing a combined residency in dermatology and internal medicine at Medstar Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center. She earned her medical degree from Georgetown University and Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from MIT. Dr. Sodha is a local Washingtonian having graduated from National Cathedral School in Washington, DC.
Prior to her cosmetic fellowship training, Dr. Sodha served as assistant professor with the Duke Department of Dermatology for two years. Dr. Sodha has published articles in peer-reviewed medical journals and presented at multiple national and regional dermatology meetings. She is a skilled provider with a full range of non-surgical skin enhancement procedures, in addition to body contouring options such as CoolSculpting®.
- Articles from 2021
- Benefits of Wheatgrass for Skin (YouthtothePeople.com)
- 'Zoom Boom' causing increased demand for cosmetic treatments during pandemic (WJLA)
- Winter Dry Skin Care - Tips and Tricks for all Ages! (GWDocs.com)
- The Importance of Facial Cleansers (GWDocs.com)
- 6 Things People of Color Need to Know About Psoriasis (HealthCentral.com)
- Silk pillowcases may provide some hair and skin benefits, but they’re not miracle workers (WashingtonPost.com)
- Do Your Toenails Seem Too Thick? Here’s Why—and What to Do (TheHealthy.com)
- Taking care of your skin - beyond the product aisle (GWLaserCenter.com)
- 5 Ways Weight Affects Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis (HealthCentral.com)
- Can LED masks erase acne and wrinkles? What dermatologists want you to know (Today.com)
- 11 Over-the-Counter Psoriasis Treatments Recommended by Derms (Allure.com)
- Sun-Protective Clothing—What to Wear to Protect Your Skin (TheHealthy.com)
- 5 Benefits of Taking Collagen—and What It Can’t Do (TheHealthy.com)
- Articles from 2020
- How to Clean a Makeup Sponge With Supplies You Have at Home (Allure.com)
- How to Tell the Difference Between Psoriasis, Rosacea, and Eczema (TheHealthy.com)
- HS Scar Prevention Secrets That Really Work (HealthCentral.com)
- 2020 ASLMS Virtual Presentation (Aslms.org)
- Different Types of Eczema (TheHealthy.com)
- Why Vitamin C Gives Your Fall Skincare Routine Superpowers (Sunday Edit)
- Welcome to the GW Center for Laser and Cosmetic Dermatology (GWLaserCenter.com)
- How to look and feel your best on Zoom! (GWLaserCenter.com)
- Makeup Cleaning Tips During a Pandemic (Washington Post)