The Division of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery of the George Washington University is the academic arm of the Center for Trauma and Critical Care (CTACC) of the George Washington University Hospital and Virginia Hospital Center. The GW Trauma Center delivers complete Acute Care Surgery – defined as trauma, emergency general surgery, and surgical critical care.
- About the GW Trauma Center
- Acute Care Surgery at the George Washington University Hospital Center for CTACC
- Trauma and Emergency General Surgery at Virginia Hospital Center
- The George Washington University Patient Logistics Center and Critical Care Transport Team
- Trauma Survivors Network
- Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Residency Program in Trauma and Critical Care
Patients can be referred to GW from any outside facility by calling 855-SEND-2-GW (855-736-3249).
Information for Friends and Family of Patients
- Our Locations
- Parking, Directions, Transportation, and Maps
- Interpretation Services
- Patient and Visitor Information