- Graduation from an accredited program and current licensure as a PA-C or RN/Acute Care Nurse Practitioner in the District of Columbia.
- New-to-practice APPs or those without trauma and critical care experience
- Two candidates will be chosen each year New-to-practice APPs or those without trauma and critical care experience
APP residency job posting and formal application site:
Applicants will apply online. The position is posted each spring and the application process runs through June. The program starts in early November of each year. Two residents are accepted for each class. Exact dates for deadline and program start are updated on the website annually. In order to be considered for the program, each application must also submit the following:
- Application (online)
- Copy of resume or CV
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of interest
- Proof of graduation from an accredited PA or ACNP program
- Proof of board certifications
- DC license and DC DEA will be required upon starting residency
- Current ACLS certification
- Two virtual open house sessions will be hosted by the program. Please contact the program director, Kate Manzanares at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on registering for these events.
Deadline for Applicants: May 12, 2023
- Applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted individually to schedule a virtual interview at the beginning of June. Interviewees will have the opportunity to meet with multiple team members and see key parts of the facility.
- Selections for the residency positions will be made in late May with confirmation of acceptance required by June 23rd, 2023.